Slavito Bicarbonate of POTASSIUM + SODIUM - recommended by Dr H. Czerniak
Potassium hydrogen carbonate + sodium dietary supplement to be dissolved in water.
- The right amount of potassium ions supplied every day supports the body's maintenance of an appropriate pH level of cells, proper conduction of nerve impulses, and the proper functioning of the entire nervous system and our brain depends on its level in the blood.
- It supports the proper functioning of the muscular, blood and digestive systems.
- The most important role of sodium ions in the body is the regulation of the osmotic pressure of body fluids, including blood.
- Sodium participates in the proper processes of cell membrane permeability, nerve conduction, muscle contractility and acid-base metabolism. Buffers acidified cells.
potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate.
1 daily portion (3.5 g = 3 scoops of 1 ml) of the product
Potassium hydrogen carbonate (Potassium ions) 680.00 mg (34% RWS *)
Sodium bicarbonate (sodium ions) 474.00 mg **
* NRV - Nutrient reference value for an average adult
(8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).
** RWS - Not specified
How to use:
The package includes a 1 ml measuring cup for measuring the daily portion of the product.
Pour 3 flat scoops of powder (3.5 g) into a glass and mix with 200 ml of water. Drink at bedtime in the evening, at least two hours after eating.
Do not exceed the recommended portion (3 scoops) for consumption during the day.
The product is intended for people over 18 years of age.
Do not use in nursing mothers and pregnant women without consulting a doctor.
Remember the importance of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a dry place, out of the reach of children.
Protect against moisture. After each use, make sure that the container is properly closed.