MATTE Mineral Foundation Golden Fairest
Golden shades are designed for women with warm beauty type. They are dominated by notes of yellow with a touch of olive tones.
Golden Fairest matte foundation is the second brightest in golden range, designed for women with very fair, slightly yellow complexion. It is easy to apply, gives a sense of lightness and a natural look.
Annabelle Minerals matte mineral foundation refill in plastic free packaging.
Long lasting matte effect and SPF10 – for oily, combination and problematic skin.
Is it possible to create a cosmetic that is not packed in plastic? Yes, if you care about it! Join the #lesswaste team with us and reduce the consumption of disposable plastic.
Buy your Annabelle Minerals mineral foundation in a packaging made entirely of unstained paper and pour the contents into a reusable packaging. The jar can be recycled - don't forget to throw it into the right bin after use.
Mineral foundation in the Matte formula provides the effect of matte skin and hides imperfections such as blemishes, capillaries and discoloration.
Laboratory tests have shown that the matte mineral foundation helps to reduce the amount of inflammation by 24%. The cosmetic is recommended for people with oily, combination and problematic skin, including acne to prone. It regulates sebum production - helps to reduce its amount by 21% - and mattes the skin for a long time.
Evens out skin tone and hides imperfections. It is comfortable to wear and does not clog the pores.
INCIi: Mica, Zinc Oxide, [+/-] CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
Annabelle Minerals mineral foundation application is most convenient using a designated foundation brush: Flat Top, Kabuki, Short Top, or Softie L makeup sponge.
Loose mineral foundation can be applied both dry and wet.
To apply the foundation wet, simply spray the brush with thermal water or hydrolate and then gently dip it into the cosmetic. Foundations consistency will become creamy.
Should you prefer dry application, then:
- Pour a small amount of the foundation on the lid of the cosmetic jar;
- Delicately touching the selected brush the surface of the cosmetic;
- Tap off any excess against the top of your hand;
- Apply a thin layer of foundation to your face with a circular motion, directing the brush from inner to the outer areas of the face, which will ensure uniform application without unevenness;
- Remember to apply the foundation beyond the jawline;
- Should you consider the coverage to be too delicate, repeat the above actions until you achieve the desired effect.
You will achieve a natural effect a few minutes after applying foundation, when the minerals blend with your skin.