Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules, 60 capsules
The multivitamins in Two-Per-Day Capsules can:
- Support cellular health, blood vessel health, healthy immune function & more
- Promote both heart & brain health
- Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
- Offer antioxidants for protection against free radicals
The active ingredients in Two-Per-Day Capsules pack a punch of extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can support your overall health in a myriad of ways.
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Capsules have the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily tablets.
This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Capsules makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Capsules pack a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The science behind the product:
Most notably, the soy-free Two-Per-Day Multivitamin contains a bioactive form of the B-vitamin folate 5-MTHF, quercetin, zinc citrate, vitamin E as mixed tocopherols, and more.
- Selenium — Selenium supports heart and brain health, promotes a healthy inflammatory and immune response, and helps quench free radical activity. Two-Per-Day has three forms of selenium (200 mcg total): SelenoExcell®, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine and sodium selenite. (1, 2)
- Apigenin — is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection. (3)
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome — Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable: this quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function and more. (4)
- Vitamin D — can provide significant support for healthy bone density. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems. (5, 6)
- Vitamin C — it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth. Vitamin C is also involved to support the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood. (7-9)
- B vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat, and protein — energy your cells use to carry out their daily functions. Life Extension Two-Per-Day contains bioactive forms of vitamin B1, riboflavin (B2), vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and more. (10)
- Alpha-lipoic Acid — can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range. (11-13)
- Bioactive 5-MTHF Folate — Two-Per-Day formula contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), a form of folate that is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. This is particularly important for those with certain inherited enzyme variants that make folate metabolism less efficient, since 5-MTHF is already in a metabolically active form. (14, 15)
- Mixed vitamin E tocopherols — There are four forms of tocopherol vitamin E, and Two-Per-Day provides all four. For biomarkers of oxidative stress and promoting a healthy inflammatory response, evidence shows that combining alpha- and gamma-tocopherols is better than taking either nutrient alone. The formula provides more than 80 mg of mixed alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocopherols. (16)
- Crominex® 3+ biologically active chromium — Chromium helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels. Crominex® 3+ is a highly stable and biologically active form of chromium optimized with Capros® amla Indian gooseberry extract to promote endothelial health and PrimaVie® shilajit for supporting cellular energy. (17)
Lutein and zeaxanthin for eye health — Standardized for both trans-lutein and trans-zeaxanthin, the marigold extract in our Two-Per-Day formula promotes ocular health and helps inhibit oxidative stress.
- High-potency minerals, antioxidants and extracts: A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Two-Per-Day provides 10 times more biotin and twice as much zinc as many standard brands. The formula also delivers 100 mg of magnesium and 150 mcg of iodine, as well as trace minerals like manganese and boron.
How to use:
- Take two (2) capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.