Hemp Oil Omega 3+6 250 ml
Are you looking for:
- culinary inspirations?
- interesting flavours?
- healthy organic food?
HEMP SEED OIL
SURPRISE WITH NEW FLAVORS
Hemp oils are cold-pressed and unfiltered, thanks to which they retain their delicate flavor and health properties. Distinct, herbal taste. They are characterized by a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) - which helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. Its green color is due to the presence of a very large amount of chlorophyll, which acts as a strong antioxidant, has antiseptic, astringent and regenerating properties. Hemp oil is not suitable for frying and cooking at high temperatures. It is a valuable cosmetic raw material. It contains many substances, incl. vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E and K), thanks to which it will work well in the daily care of your skin and hair.
Hemp seed oil
- helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels
- improves the appearance of the skin
- contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E and K
- min source calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc
The greatest treasure of hemp oil are the unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, of which there are about 75%, including linoleic, alpha-linolenic, gamma-linolenic and oleic acids. Researchers like to emphasize the excellent ratio of these acids, which is 3:1 (Omega-6 to Omega-3). Hemp oil is a source of valuable vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E and minerals: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, iron, zinc and phosphorus.
In addition, hemp oil is rich in vitamin K, which has the following properties:
- responsible for blood clotting
- has antifungal properties
Vitamin K also plays an important role in the calcium economy.
Hemp oil also contains health-promoting phytosterols and phospholipids, which are the basic building blocks of cell membranes of all living organisms.
It contains 20 essential amino acids, including 9 essential ones that the body cannot synthesize on its own, so they must be supplied in the diet.
The green color of the oil is caused by the presence of a very large amount of chlorophyll, which:
- acts as a strong antioxidant
- has an antiseptic effect
- improves blood supply to the skin - affects its oxygenation and nourishment
Hemp oil is credited with improving the functioning of the circulatory system, i.e. supporting the heart and blood vessels, regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels. In addition, it supports the immune system, and thus contributes to building the body's immunity.
Product to be used cold, not suitable for frying.
HEMP IN THE KITCHEN
The varieties we grow are legal. As a company, we have permissions issued by state authorities to cultivate and contract farms. For many years, we have been working with the same growers who, year after year, more and more praise the profits that come from this hemp cultivation for the soil, the environment and for themselves.
Fun fact : did you know that ... in 1941. Henry Ford designed a car made of hemp fibers.
- 100% hemp oil (Cannabis Sativa L.) - obtained from unshelled hemp seeds, cold pressed, unfiltered
- glass bottle
Asian style fish in hemp seeds
- fillet of your favorite fish 200g
- shelled hemp seeds 50g
- hemp seed oil
- lime juice
- soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of curry
- a pinch of ginger powder
- 2 x teaspoon of brown sugar
- mix together all marinade ingredients
- leave the fillets in the marinade for at least 2 hours
- use shelled seeds similar to breadcrumbs - you can grind the seeds
- heat the pan and fry the fillets on both sides for about 3 minutes per side
- the fish will taste great with rice or salad
- hemp protein
- 2 eggs
- oregano (teaspoon)
- provencal herbs (teaspoon)
- baking powder (half a teaspoon)
- dried tomatoes
- roasted seeds (teaspoon)
- salt & pepper to taste
- throw all ingredients into a bowl
- mix until homogeneous
- heat the pan and then add the batter
- fry the pancake on both sides
- you can serve ready pancakes with your favorite vegetables and garlic sauce
Beetroot carpaccio with arugula salsa, goat cheese and hemp seeds
- baked red beets - 5 pcs.
- shelled hemp seeds - 20g
- roasted hemp seeds (can be ground) - 20g
- Parmesan cheese
- goat's curd cheese - 100g
- cocktail tomato-5 pcs.
- multiflower honey - 2 teaspoons
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp
- mustard - 2 tsp
- garlic - 1 clove
- hemp oil - 50ml
- mineral water -10ml
- cut roasted beets into carpaccio
- mix the sauce ingredients together
- put in turn on a flat plate; arugula, beetroot slices, goat's cheese, tomato, and Parmesan cheese.
- pour the sauce 5 minutes before serving, it will taste great with shelled or roasted hemp seeds
- egg x2
- hemp oil x 20ml
- baking powder x 1 tsp
- oregano x 1 tsp
- provencal herbs x tsp
- hemp protein x 20g or hemp flour
- salt pepper
- tomato puree x 80g
- clove of garlic
- warm water x 10ml
- sugar or other sweetener x 1 tsp
- salt pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- Red onion
- mix the ingredients of the "dough" until a homogeneous mass is obtained
- pour the mass into the pan, fry on both sides just like an omelette - the pizza base is ready 👌👌👌
- put the sauce and your favorite ingredients on the ready base
- Put the finished pizza in the oven at 180° for 20 minutes
Hemp browines with chilli
- 100 g of coconut oil
- 100 g of hemp protein
- 1/2x teaspoon of baking soda
- 100g dark chocolate 90% cocoa
- ½ teaspoon chili
- 2x egg
- 1x teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2x tbsp honey (other sweetener can be used)
- 50g hazelnuts or other
- 20g of shelled hemp seeds
- melt coconut oil and chocolate in a water bath
- add: eggs, chili, soda, honey, cinnamon, nuts and protein to the solution
- mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is obtained
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking paper to form cookies
- sprinkle with shelled hemp seeds, bake for about 20 minutes in the oven at 180º