Mineral Eyeshadow - Frappe Clay
Annabelle Minerals natural eyeshadow in medium brown.
Fewer ingredients, maximum effects. Annabelle Minerals created a 4-ingredient eyeshadow with velvety texture.
Clay eyeshadow is a product designed for eyes prone to severe irritation as well as contact lens users. The innovative formula based on white and green clay brightens and visually smooths the eyelid and provides the skin with minerals.
Clay eyeshadow in Frappe is a subtle shade for a day make-up look, evoking an image of white coffee.
This versatile shade will appeal to every woman who appreciates natural beauty and delicate eye makeup. The eyeshadow can also be a great base colour for other shades.
How to make your eyeshadow last longer?
INC: Mica, Illite, Kaolin, C I 77491, C I 77492, C I 77499, C I 77891
1. Before starting making up your eyes, apply a thin layer of mineral foundation to lock the look, avoid separation of ingredients or rubbing it off.
2. Then pick up some eyeshadow with a brush gently pressing it against the top layer of the product.
3. Shake off excess product against the edge of the jar to avoid leaving dust around the eyes.
4. Apply eyeshadow on the eyelid starting from the outer corner of the eye.
5. If the impact is not dramatic enough, repeat the whole process to obtain a more intense look.