Buckwheat honey KOCIEWSKI produced for Wojciech Cejrowski 600 g
Buckwheat honey from apiaries located in Kociewie - the family site of Wojciech Cejrowski.
Buckwheat honey has a dark tea color and is sweet, yet spicy in taste. It has a characteristic aroma of buckwheat flowers. Buckwheat honey is highly antibiotic .
The composition of buckwheat honey includes:
- vitamin C ,
- minerals ( magnesium , phosphorus , zinc , cobalt and copper ),
- niacin _
- routine improves the elasticity of blood vessels,
- B vitamins .
Health properties of buckwheat honey:
- supports the fight against colds due to high antibiotic activity,
- stimulates the immune system,
- cleanses the body of toxins,
- prevents anemia,
- strengthens the heart muscle,
- improves the elasticity of blood vessel walls.
It is recommended for the elderly diagnosed with atherosclerosis !
Waga: 600 g
Best before the end of 2024
Pasieka Szwałek - Kamil Szwałek
83-130 Pelplin, Klonówka, ul. Kościelna 21
The history of beekeeping tradition in the Szwałek family dates back to 1896.
The highest quality buckwheat honey from Kociewie!