Biowen Magnesium citrate 825 mg with vitamin B6 (P-5-P) 100 capsules
Magnesium Citrate – Capsules:
- vegan capsules,
- eliminates feelings of fatigue and tiredness,
- supports muscles and bones,
- cares for the health of the nervous system,
- Vitamin B6 supplement,
- pure composition, no unnecessary additives.
Biowen’s Magnesium Citrate 825 mg with vitamin B6 (P-5-P) – 100 capsules
Are your eyelids twitching? Or do you have trouble concentrating and feel tired and fatigued? Are you unable to sleep and you experience painful muscle cramps? These could be symptoms of magnesium deficiency! To add more magnesium to your diet, reach for magnesium citrate from Biowen!
The Biowen brand has created magnesium citrate, capsules supported by vitamin B6, to give you one of the best possible options to support your body! The form of this supplement, magnesium citrate, is no small matter. It supports heart muscle function, takes care of mental health, bone and muscle health, electrolyte balance and teeth!
In the package you will find 100 vegan capsules containing magnesium citrate. The bioavailability of this product is at a high level.
Magnesium citrate – vegan capsules from Biowen
Wondering for whom magnesium citrate will be suitable? The capsules are aimed at people who are looking for a vegan supplement with a pure formulation and no unnecessary ingredients. This is a product for anyone who feels the need for magnesium supplementation. This may include twitching eyelids, muscle cramps, concentration problems, excessive fatigue and tiredness, a desire to support cardiovascular health and restore electrolyte balance.
The product does not contain any unnecessary ingredients such as fillers, artificial colors, flavors or other controversial additives. It has a short and concise formulation and contains large portions of magnesium. It also contains vitamin B6, for extra support!
Is it worth choosing magnesium in citrate form?
Magnesium citrate is one of the better absorbed forms of magnesium. It is worth reaching for products with magnesium in this form. What is the bioavailability of magnesium citrate? Well, it ranks between 25% and even 90%!
Magnesium citrate is an organic form of its salt. And the human body better assimilates precisely the organic versions, so it is better to reach for them. If you care about high bioavailability and a product with a good composition, then just reach for Magnesium Citrate from Biowen.
Biowen Magnesium Citrate – effects of the supplement
We most often reach for magnesium when we feel our eyelids twitching, experience painful muscle spasms, but also when we want to support the health of our heart, bones, muscles or teeth. Magnesium is also important when we drink too much coffee, lead a grueling lifestyle, or when we need electrolyte balance – such as after a gastrointestinal flu or other events that can disrupt it. What is the effect of magnesium citrate?
The action of magnesium:
- helps maintain electrolyte balance,
- takes care of teeth, bones and muscles,
- supports the work of the heart muscle,
- also helps maintain normal energy metabolism,
- helps the nervous system function properly,
- reduces fatigue and tiredness,
- supports normal psychological functions,
- takes part in protein synthesis in our body and cell division,
- In children, it affects the growth and development of bone tissue.
Action of vitamin B6 (P-5-P):
- takes care of the nervous system,
- supports the body’s natural immunity,
- regulates the hormonal activity of our body,
- supports normal metabolism of homocysteine, proteins and glycogen,
- influences the formation of red blood cells,
- reduces fatigue,
- also supports psychological functions,
- as well as metabolic processes occurring in our body.
Biowen Magnesium Citrate – ingredients.
Magnesium citrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo-5-phosphate), capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Recommended daily intake
Magnesium citrate should be taken with a meal to increase its absorption. Take two capsules daily with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended serving for consumption.
A supplement containing magnesium citrate should not be consumed if you have a hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients. The product should not be used by people with kidney failure or hypermagnesemia.