- NO GMOs
- NO SOY
- LACTOSE FREE
Malpygia glabra, also known as acerola, or Barbados cherry, is a species of plant from the Malpygiaceae family. It is characterized by dark green leaves and small red, slightly flattened fruits, which have juicy flesh and a very sour taste. It is because of the fruit that it is so popular all over the world.
The natural vitamin C contained in the dietary supplement Acerola BIO 500mg x 100 tablets plays a very important role in our body:
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage and bones
- contributes to maintaining the proper function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
- increases the absorption of non-heme iron
- contributes to the proper acquisition of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness
- helps maintain proper psychological functions
Organic dried Acerola fruit juice concentrate (Malpighia Glabra)
including vitamin C
85 mg (106.25% RWS)*
510 mg (637.5% RWS)*
*RWS – Reference intake for an average adult.
Ingredients: Organic dried Acerola fruit juice concentrate (Malpighia glabra) standardized to contain 17% natural vitamin C, filler: BIO acacia fiber, microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended daily dose necessary to obtain the beneficial effect of the product: 1-6 tablets during or after a meal with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.
Storage conditions : Store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children. Protect from moisture and light.
Packaging: 100 capsules