Biowen BIO Algae Detox 500 mg - 240 capsules
- Algae from controlled cultures,
- sugar and lactose free,
- 100% natural product,
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians,
- Certified Organic.
Capacity: 240 tablets
BIO Algae Detox – ingredients
Ingredients: organic chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris), organic spirulina (Arthrospira platensis).
Both ingredients are certified organic and come from organic algae farms. They are free of heavy metal contamination! This is extremely important in the case of these freshwater algae, as they absorb everything directly from the water like a sponge – including pollutants. Using organically farmed algae is the basis of safety and an indicator of product safety and effectiveness.
Spirulina or chlorella?
This product is a combination of BIO spirulina and BIO chlorella in the convenient form of natural tablets! From today you don’t have to choose – you can use both algae at once, easily. With the combination of the two, the use of freshwater algae in the diet has become easy and pleasant.
Chlorella and spirulina – what are they?
Are you wondering what spirulina is? Or maybe the question on your mind is “chlorella – what is it?” Both spirulina and chlorella are freshwater algae that are considered superfoods, or superfoods. They are valued in the diet for their detoxifying properties, supporting reduction diets or for the nutrients they provide to the diet. So what is spirulina exactly? It is an alga of the cyanobacteria species. On the other hand, the question chlorella – what is it, can be answered that it is an alga belonging to the cluster of green algae. The differences at first glance between these algae are mainly differences in color. Spirulina has a bluish color, while Chlorella is greener.
Spirulina and chlorella properties
BIO Algae Detox is a product that was created specifically for anyone who:
- wants to include spirulina and chlorella algae in their diet,
- likes convenient solutions in tablet form,
- values the natural and pure composition of the supplements he uses,
- wants to consume a portion of spirulina and chlorella
- likes efficient products that last for a long time (even 80 days of use!).
The main properties – spirulina and chlorella BIO Algae Detox are:
- cleansing the body of heavy metals and toxins,
- stimulation of metabolism, especially important for reduction and cleansing diets,
- support of the body’s natural immunity.
Spirulina – what does it help with?
Spirulina is an alga that is worth using because of its numerous proven properties. How does spirulina work?
- Helps control weight by preventing the breakdown of starches from food. We eat normally, but less energy is absorbed from food. And undigested starch passes through the digestive system and promotes activity,
- spirulina is a rich source of antioxidants that protect us from the effects of oxidative stress,
- spirulina is an immunostimulant, that is, it supports and stimulates the body’s natural immunity to activity,
- helps to support the body’s immunity, supports in feeling more vitality,
- consumption of spirulina is also amino acid supplementation to maintain lean body mass in a low-protein diet with overweight. This is especially important during a weight loss diet to help maintain muscle mass,
- spirulina helps maintain correct blood sugar content.
Chlorella – effects
Chlorella, on the other hand, has similar effects to spirulina, but there are some differences. In addition to similar ones such as immune support, antioxidant activity, adding energy, chlorella also has positive effects on:
- liver health,
- removing heavy metals from the body,
- digestive health,
- nourishing the body and supporting blood cell production,
- correct functioning of the colon.
Chlorella, and spirulina – differences
Chlorella and spirulina therefore differ when it comes to properties, although both are freshwater algae. This is why it is worth using them together, because their properties perfectly complement each other and make such a product efficient.What chlorella can do, and spirulina complement each other, in terms of properties, will be especially useful during a cleansing and detoxification diet, as well as a reduction diet.
Chlorella and spirulina tablets – how to use?
3-5 tablets a day with a meal.
Store at room temperature out of the reach of small children, Protect from sunlight. Store in dry place. The dietary supplement should not be used as substitute for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basic for proper functioning of the body.