Biowen Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) 400 mg – 10% withanolides - capsules
- emotional balance and well-being,
- greater resistance to stress,
- proper energy levels,
- DER: 20:1,
- 10% withanolides,
- BioPerine® – potentiated by black pepper extract.
120 vegan capsules
Ashwagandha capsules – Ingredients
Ashwagandha capsules (Withania somnifera) extract standardized to 10% withanolides, BioPerine® black pepper fruit extract standardized to 95% piperine, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Ashwagandha by Biowen – What is it?
Need to soothe your nerves, have more vitality, and get support in finding emotional balance? Ashwagandha by Biowen is there for you! Ashwagandha is one of several adaptogens available in Biowen’s product line. Contains only natural ingredients!
You won’t find gluten or any harmful additives in our product. It’s 100% natural, gluten-free Ashwagandha in vegan capsules, supported by BioPerine® – a natural black pepper extract that enhances the properties of this adaptogen!
In one vegan capsule, you’ll find 400 mg of Ashwagandha standardized to 10% withanolides and 1 mg of BioPerine®, a black pepper fruit extract standardized to 95% piperine.
Ashwagandha capsules – Properties
Adaptogens are plants that are designed to help your body achieve harmony and balance, to more easily adapt and adjust to the conditions around you. What are the benefits of using Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha, or Withania somnifera, benefits the body in multiple ways!
Ashwagandha capsules & Mental health:
- supports you when you feel upset or anxious,
- helps you relax without making you feel dull,
- takes care of your emotional and mental balance,
- is irreplaceable in case of lower mental well-being, fatigue and lack of concentration,
- helps the body cope with stress and recover from stressful events,
- helps you fall asleep.
Ashwagandha capsules & Physical health:
- helps build muscle mass,
- improves your well-being,
- helps maintain healthy vitality and stamina,
- is beneficial for the heart and circulatory system,
- supports the function of the respiratory system,
- has an overall rejuvenating effect,
- keeps your skin healthy,
- has a beneficial effect on the male and female reproductive system and reproductive capacity,
- protects your tissues from oxidative damage.
We have enhanced these properties of Ashwagandha with BioPerine® extract from black pepper. It is included to enhance the effects of Ashwagandha, but also has numerous other properties of its own! It supports digestion, liver, skin, immunity, and acts as an antioxidant!
Our Ashwagandha has a myriad of properties for anyone who needs support in improving the condition of their body and mind. And it’s a natural way to do it!
How to use Ashwagandha?
When you put Ashwagandha on your supplement shelf – what dosage will be right for you? Ashwagandha in the form of vegan capsules is a dietary supplement that is very easy to use. When to take Ashwagandha? Primarily, take 1 capsule, with a meal.
Ashwagandha – Morning or evening?
There is no clear answer to this question. It all depends on what kind of results you want to achieve more. If you want to calm your emotions and support healthy sleep, use Ashwagandha capsules in the evening, for instance with dinner. If, on the other hand, you want to achieve more during your training or you have a demanding day at work, then Ashwagandha capsules will come in handy in the morning or during the day!
|of which 10% withanolides||40 mg|
black pepper fruit extract
|of which 95% piperine||0.95 mg|
Store at room temperature out of the reach of small children, Protect from sunlight. Store in dry place. The dietary supplement should not be used as substitute for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basic for proper functioning of the body.