Vitamin C LIPOSOL C 1000 TM is enclosed in liposomes. Liposomes are small lipid particles (spheres) that are formed naturally when water comes into contact with lecithin, a component of non-genetically modified soy.
Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When vitamin C dissolves in water and mixes with lecithin, the process of liposomal encapsulation occurs.
The result is better absorption of vitamin C in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
Available packages: 250 ml
A daily portion of 5 ml contains: 1000 mg of vitamin C (1250% RWS*)
A 250 ml package contains 50 daily portions (5 ml) = 50 days of supplementation
Ingredients: water, vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), binder (glycerol), emulsifier ( sunflower lecithin ), natural sweetener (maltitol), natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), thickener ( xanthan gum).
1 daily serving
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250%|
*RWS: daily reference intake for adults.
Directions for use : 5 ml daily (1000 mg) with a meal.
The packaging includes a measuring cup that makes it easier to measure the appropriate portion of the product.
Consume directly or dissolve in a glass of water or juice.
Shake before consumption.
Storage : Store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children. After opening, store in the refrigerator. Protect from light.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. To maintain proper health, you should eat a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- contributes to maintaining the proper function of the immune system during and after heavy exercise physical
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
- increases the absorption of non-heme iron
- contributes to the proper acquisition of energy in metabolic processes - contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and weariness
- contributes to the proper course of activities mental (psychological)
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E