Aliness Acerola with Stevia lozenge, 120 capsules
Acerola food supplement with stevia for lozenges is a product containing as much as 125 mg of natural vitamin C in each tablet and the addition of a sweetener
- steviol glycosides from stevia.
Ingredients: Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia Glabra) containing natural vitamin C, sweetener: steviol glycosides from stevia, binding agent: silicon dioxide, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Acerola fruit extract:
125 mg (156%*)
375 mg (469%*)
*RWS – reference daily intake value
Vitamin C contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and weariness, helps in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems, and helps in the proper production of collagen
to ensure the proper functioning of the skin.
Recommended daily dose necessary to obtain the beneficial effect of the product: 1-3 tablets a day during a meal with water or suck until they dissolve in the mouth. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to follow a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions : Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Natural vitamin C contained in the dietary supplement Acerola with Stevia for lozenges plays a very important role in our body.
The effects of vitamin C approved by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) include:
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- contributes to maintaining the proper function of the immune system during and after heavy physical exercise
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
- increases iron absorption
- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness
- helps maintain proper psychological functions
- helps regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E