Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Yacuy Tereré Energy Acai Mint & Guarana 500 g
Erva mate with wild mint and acai berry flavor
A perfect combination of green mate, wild mint, acai berries and guarana - the taste of fruity lemonade!
The refreshing taste of mint and the intense effect of yerba mate are a perfect composition for lovers of cold tere-mate.
Tereré is made of ice-cold water to make a wonderfully thirst-quenching drink . It tastes like lemonade!
A blend based on the very thick leaves of yerba mate , wild-growing mint with the aroma of acai berries and guarana!
Terere is a way to quench your thirst and stay well hydrated in summer.
- 94% juicy green dried yerba mate (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of coarse and medium-cut leaves with large sprigs of holly,
- 3% mint ,
- 3% natural aroma of acai and guarana .
Drought can be poured many times. You can also drink it warm , pouring water at 70 degrees Celsius.
Taste and Aroma:
- delicate yerba with a strong stimulating effect,
- it is more delicate when cold , stronger when warm ,
- pleasant aroma of refreshing mint and acai berries .
Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 500 g