Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green Naranja 400 g

Mate Green with pau darco and orange will improve your mood!

The basis of this blend is the unique Brazilian yerba mate green . 

Grown in shady plantations , which makes it delicate and eliminates bitterness from the infusion . It is not smoked, so you get a high-quality infusion with a subtle taste. 

The composition of this yerba is lapacho bark , or pau d'arco , also known as Inca tea .

It is the bark of a tree growing in the rainforests of Central and South America with remarkable health properties. The addition of orange gives the infusion a pleasant citrus scent.

The slight bitterness of the infusion almost disappears after the second pour. It can be poured even 6 times.

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The basic ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. Drought contains about 95% leaves and 5% sticks. A small amount of sticks and dust. 

The majority of green leaves are cut, depending on the batch, from 3 to even 6 mm. Drought is free of dust , which significantly reduces bitterness.

  • yerba mate green ( Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • Lapacho bark - pau d'arco ,
  • orange peel 3.3%,
  • natural orange flavor.

If you drink mate in the form of terere with ice water, this mixture will work very well.

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • citrus notes,
  • delicate in taste,
  • very delicate bitterness that disappears after the next spill,
  • orange-scented infusion.

The natural aroma lasts up to 6 refills.

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400g

You may also like

Recently viewed