Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green MAS IQ Tropical 400g

One of the most interesting yerb for beginner mateists!

Mate Green is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

The basis of this blend is the unique Brazilian yerba mate green . Grown in shady plantations , which makes it delicate and eliminates bitterness from the infusion . It is not smoked, so you get a high-quality infusion with a subtle taste. 

A harmonious combination of green holly leaves and selected additives. In this composition, it is impossible not to notice huge purple mallow petals and large pink peony petals . 

 

And in between, pieces of dried lemon and orange peel, cut Siberian ginseng root and large pieces of cut pineapple .

The slight bitterness of the infusion almost disappears after the second pour. It can be poured even 6 times.

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The basic ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks. A small amount of sticks and dust. 

The majority of green leaves are cut, depending on the batch, from 3 to even 6 mm. Drought is free of dust , which significantly reduces bitterness.

  • 93% yerba mate green ( Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • lemon peel ,
  • orange peel ,
  • sunflower petals ,
  • cut pineapple ,
  • Siberian ginseng,
  • mallow flower,
  • peony flower,
  • natural flavors.

If you drink mate in the form of terere with ice water, this mixture will work very well.

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • exotic taste of the tropics,
  • the addition of lemon peel and orange gives a perfectly balanced freshness.

The natural aroma lasts up to 6 refills.

 

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400 g

You may also like

Recently viewed