Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green Listek Absinth 500g

Unflavored yerba mate with a green flavor.

A refreshing strong drink with the magical effects of wormwood and hemp flour . 

Additions of calendula and mint add herbal and refreshing touches to the mixture. Wormwood gives the infusion a spicy character.

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The basic ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate . It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion. No smoking and no aging , which means that the dried fruit has an exceptionally delicate taste .

Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks. It does not contain dust, which also gives less bitterness.

  • 93% yerba mate green organic (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • 2% hemp flour,
  • mint,
  • marigold flower,
  • 1% piołun targets .

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • deep and strongly herbal flavor ,
  • infusion without bitter and smoked notes,
  • very refreshing yerba.

The natural aroma lasts up to 6 refills.

 

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 500 g

You may also like

Recently viewed