Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green FUERTE 400g

Yerba Mate Green FUERTE is an exceptionally strong stimulant, but also a good choice for beginner mateists, due to the softened taste of additives.
  • a combination of Green Mate from Brazil, growing in wild habitats, with catuaba, guarana and ginkgo biloba

A stimulating mixture of yerba mate with three energizing additives . This composition may surprise you with a strong arousal , as its delicate flavor and beautiful smell may suggest a mild effect. Nothing could be more wrong!

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The main ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate . It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion . Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks.

DOES NOT CONTAIN DUST.

  • 91% organic yerba mate green (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • black currant leaf ,
  • lemongrass ,
  • ginkgo biloba leaf ,
  • mint,
  • Goji berries,
  • catuaba ,
  • powdered guarana ,
  • natural aroma.

A good choice for drinking hot and cold terrere.

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • delicate citrus-mint aroma,
  • unique, delicate taste, without bitterness.

 

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400 g

You may also like

Recently viewed