Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green Energy 400 g

Mate Green's blend with herbal and fruit additives gives a strong infusion, but without bitter notes.

Yerba dried without smoke.


The only such combination of Brazilian Mate Green with many herbal additives - valued ginseng, gunpowder green tea rich in antioxidants, field horsetail and powdered Brazilian camu camu berries. 

The drink is delicate in taste, but has a strong stimulating effect - this yerba does not mature for long - it goes into the hands of customers a few weeks after the harvest. 

The slight bitterness of the infusion almost disappears after the second pour. It can be poured even 6 times.

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.



The basic ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion. 

Due to the lack of smoking and aging , the dried fruit has an exceptionally delicate flavor . Drought contains about 95% leaves and 5% sticks. A small amount of sticks and dust. 

The majority of green leaves are cut, depending on the batch, from 3 to even 6 mm. Drought is free of dust , which significantly reduces bitterness.

  • 91% organic yerba mate green (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,

Fruit side dishes:

  • camu camu powdered fruit,
  • elderberry fruit ,
  • coriander fruit 

Herbal extras:

  • field horsetail ,
  • gunpowder green tea ,
  • Siberian ginseng root.

If you drink mate in the form of Tereré with ice water, this mixture will work very well.


Taste and Aroma:

  • the smell of pineapple, coconut and papaya - only natural plant flavors were used,
  • very delicate bitterness that disappears after the next spill,
  • a sweet aftertaste infusion.

The natural aroma lasts up to 6 refills.


Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400g

You may also like

Recently viewed