Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green DETOX 400 g

Yerba Mate Green DETOX is a product of the highest quality!

  • a combination of Green Mate from Brazil, growing in wild habitats, with nettle and lemon balm


A stimulating blend of yerba Mate Green with dried herbs. Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.


The main ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion . Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks.


  • 93% yerba mate green organic (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • nettle leaf ,
  • lemon balm leaf - has a calming effect and improves memory,
  • natural aroma.

A good choice for drinking hot and cold terrere.

Taste and Aroma:

  • delicate herbal aroma,
  • mild flavor, no bitterness.

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil

Weight: 400g

You may also like

Recently viewed