Sklep Kolonialny WC Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400 g
100% yerba mate green
An excellent choice for beginners - the pure taste of a delicate, subtle yerba!
A treat for yerba mate fans without smoky aromas.
A unique drought that consists only of leaves and hearts of Paraguayan holly leaves.
About 60% of this yerba mate comes from natural resources and the remaining 40% is harvested on slopes above 800 m above sea level.
This Brazilian green mate is more delicate in flavor than Paraguayan or Argentinean.
Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it is harvested in the morning and dried the same day in the evening to prevent the leaves from fermenting. Mate Despalada dry is dried in special dryers without smoke, and with the power of hot air . This process prevents the leaves from losing flavor.
100% Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. A small number of sticks, mostly green leaves cut into 2 mm pieces.
Drought is completely dust-free , which minimizes bitterness.
- 100% yerba mate green (Paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of heart leaves and holly sticks
Taste and Aroma:
- more delicate in taste than yerba from Paraguay or Argentina,
- faint bitterness,
- an infusion of exceptional purity, without a smoky aroma.
Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400 g