Sklep Kolonialny WC - Taiwanese oolong tea 100 g
Taiwanese oolong tea with mallow and cornflower
Oolong teas are considered to be one of the most effective teas in terms of fighting adipose tissue - in China this property of oolongs is emphasized even more than in the case of pu-erh or green teas.
Oolong tea with the addition of:
- mallow flowers ,
- cornflower flowers ,
The oolong tea leaves contain:
- vitamins (A, B, C, E, K),
- minerals (calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, potassium),
- Folic acid,
We can also find compounds characteristic of all teas - such as theaflavins , thearubigins , theophylline and theobromine.
- put 2 teaspoons of dried fruit into a cup (200-250 ml),
- pour boiled water at a temperature of 70-80 degrees Celsius,
- leave it to brew for 4–6 minutes.
Weight: 100 g
Packaging: ZIP string bag.
The tea is tightly sealed and retains its aroma for a long time.