Sklep Kolonialny WC - Guayusa Pachamama PURE 100 g
Energizing herbal tea from the Amazon
Clean guayusa leaves.
Guayusa Pachamama PURE - yerba mate's cousin - with organic certificate
A less known relative of the commonly known yerba mate - both plants belong to the Aquifoliaceae family. Guayusa comes from the tropical rainforests of Ecuador.
Guayusa is used as an ingredient in ceremonial infusions of the indigenous peoples of the Jiwaro and Kichawa tribes.
It has a huge amount of ingredients valuable for health and a high concentration of caffeine with a low bitterness of the infusion . It is appreciated for its mild and pleasant taste.
Recommended for people working mentally, athletes and students , due to the support of the learning process.
Soon it will be loud about guayusa, because good news spreads fast.
100% ilex guayusa
Organic guayusa from a certified organic farming plantation.
There are several ways to prepare guayusa infusion.
- Cooked - it is believed that this method extracts the greatest amount of substance from the plant. Pour the crushed or powdered leaves (2-4 teaspoons per glass of infusion) into a pot and pour water (250 ml per 1 glass). Bring to a boil , then simmer for 5-10 minutes . Prepared infusion can be strained or wait until the coffee grounds settle.
- French press - you can pour boiling water over the guayusa leaves in a French press coffee pot, and then drain after a few minutes.
- Solar tea - the Amazon also uses the method of brewing in the sun. Put the leaves into a transparent jug, pour water and put in full sun for 4-6 hours. The brew prepared in this way can be drunk cold or slightly warmed, with the addition of lemon and honey.
- Coconut shake - strain the brewed guayusa (by any method), then add a large spoonful of coconut milk, honey or other sweetener and blend or mix well. It is said to be one of the favorite ways of serving guayusa by its lovers.
- Steamed in matero with yerba mate - it can be treated as an addition to brewed yerba mate.
The mild taste of the infusion allows you to combine it with various additives, such as fruit, juices, honey or other herbs.
The infusion can be served warm or chilled.
Why is it worth drinking guaysa?
- gives the perfect effect of natural stimulation ,
- has a higher caffeine content than yerba mate ,
- L-theanine and theobromine contained in it improve concentration and stimulate the nervous system,
- a large amount of polyphenols reduces oxidative stress - eliminates free radicals and slows down the aging process,
- due to its disinfecting and antiviral properties , which will support periods of colds and flu,
- contains many vitamins and minerals necessary for the proper functioning of the body: incl. vitamin C, D and K , as well as elements such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
Country of origin: Ecuador
Weight: 100 g