Sklep Kolonialny WC - Guayusa Pachamama Citrus 100 g
Refreshing citrus guayusa
A boost in summer climates!
Guayusa Pachamama Citrus - a combination of guayusa with certified top-quality additives.
Guayusa Pachamama Citrus is a combination of the delicate flavor of Ecuadorian guayusa with mint, hibiscus and orange oil . The basis of this blend is a citrus base made of orange oil , which blends with the acidity of hibiscus .
All ingredients are of organic origin.
What is guayusa?
A less known relative of the commonly known yerba mate - both plants belong to the Aquifoliaceae family. Guayusa comes from the tropical rainforests of Ecuador.
It is used as an ingredient in ceremonial infusions of the indigenous peoples of the Jiwaro and Kichawa tribes.
A large amount of valuable ingredients for health and a high concentration of caffeine , with very little bitterness of the infusion .
People who have increased physical and mental effort are increasingly including guayusa infusion in their diet. Guayusa is used by businessmen , athletes and artists alike.
- 85.32% organic dried ilex guayusa without sticks,
- ecological hibiscus ,
- organic hawthorn ,
- organic mint ,
- natural orange oil.
There are several ways to prepare guayusa infusion.
- Cooked - it is believed that this method extracts the greatest amount of substance from the plant. Pour the crushed or powdered leaves (2-4 teaspoons per glass of infusion) into a pot and pour water (250 ml per 1 glass). Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5-10 minutes. Prepared infusion can be strained or wait until the coffee grounds settle.
- French press - you can pour boiling water over the guayusa leaves in a French press coffee pot, and then drain after a few minutes.
- Solar tea - the Amazon also uses the method of brewing in the sun. Put the leaves into a transparent jug, pour water and put in full sun for 4-6 hours. The brew prepared in this way can be drunk cold or slightly warmed, with the addition of lemon and honey.
- Coconut shake - strain the brewed guayusa (by any method), then add a large spoonful of coconut milk, honey or other sweetener and blend or mix well. It is said to be one of the favorite ways of serving guayusa by its lovers.
- Steamed in matero with yerba mate - it can be treated as an addition to brewed yerba mate.
- Brewed on its own - pour 2-4 teaspoons of dried Pachamama Menta Limón into a vessel (capacity 200-300 ml). Pour boiling water over it. After about 5 minutes of brewing, the brew is ready.
The infusion can be drunk warm or chilled.
Why is it worth drinking guaysa?
- gives the perfect effect of natural stimulation ,
- has a higher caffeine content than yerba mate ,
- L-theanine and theobromine contained in it improve concentration and stimulate the nervous system,
- a large amount of polyphenols reduces oxidative stress - eliminates free radicals and slows down the aging process,
- due to its disinfecting and antiviral properties , which will support periods of colds and flu,
- contains many vitamins and minerals necessary for the proper functioning of the body: incl. vitamin C, D and K , as well as elements such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
Country of origin: Ecuador
Masa netto: 100 g
Ecological product from a certified plantation. Organic certificate: PL-EKO-02 (Agriculture from outside the EU).