Sklep Kolonialny WC Can + Yerba Mate Green Papaya Guarana 500 g

Yerbera - functional can with dispenser, filled with delicious yerba mate Green with guarana and papaya!

 

The only such combination of Brazilian Mate Green with exotic, fragrant papaya . 

The drink is delicate in taste and has a strong effect - this yerba does not mature for a long time, but it goes into the hands of customers a few weeks after the harvest. 

Light bitterness almost disappears after the second spill. It can be poured even 6 times.

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The basic ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion. 

Due to the lack of smoking and aging, the dried fruit has an exceptionally delicate flavor . Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks. Completely dust-free, which also gives less bitterness.

  • 97% yerba mate green organic (Paraguay Holly - Ilex paraguariensis ) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • 1% powdered guarana ,
  • 1% papaya fruit ,
  • dried sunflower flower ,
  • natural flavors.

If you drink mate in the form of terere with ice water, this blend of papaya, pineapple and coconut is perfect for you.

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • the smell of pineapple, coconut and papaya - only natural plant flavors were used,
  • very delicate bitterness that disappears after another spill,
  • a sweet aftertaste infusion.

The natural aroma lasts up to 6 refills.

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Masa netto: 400 g + 2 x 50 g = 500 g
There are 3 yerba bags inside.

You may also like

Recently viewed