Sklep Kolonialny WC Can + Yerba Mate Green FUERTE 500g

Yerbera - functional can with dispenser, filled with Mate Green Fuerte yerba

  • a combination of Green Mate from Brazil, growing in wild habitats, with catuaba , guarana and ginkgo biloba - it is a powerful stimulant! Good for beginners.

 

Comfortable yerbera with a dispenser, and inside 3 bags of Mate Green Fuerte:

  • Yerba Mate Green Fuerte 400 g +
  • Yerba Mate Green Fuerte 2 x 50 g

 

A stimulating mixture of yerba mate with three energizing additives . This composition may surprise you with a strong arousal , as its delicate flavor and beautiful smell may suggest a mild effect. Nothing could be more wrong!

Mate Green  is dried without smoke, only with dry air.

 

Ingredients:

The main ingredient is Mate Green from Brazil - a noble variety of mate. It is grown in shady places, which makes it tender and eliminates bitterness from the infusion. Drought contains approx. 95% leaves and 5% sticks.

DOES NOT CONTAIN DUST.

  • 91% organic yerba mate green (paraguayan holly - Ilex paraguariensis) - a combination of holly leaves, sticks and stems,
  • black currant leaf ,
  • lemongrass ,
  • ginkgo biloba leaf ,
  • mint,
  • Goji berries,
  • catuaba ,
  • powdered guarana ,
  • natural aroma.

A good choice for drinking hot and cold terrere.

 

Taste and Aroma:

  • delicate citrus-mint aroma,
  • unique, delicate taste, without bitterness.

 

Yerba's country of origin: Brazil
Weight: 400 g + 2 x 50 g = 500 g
There are 3 yerba bags inside.

You may also like

Recently viewed