Sea Buckthorn Oil 250 ml
Siberian sea buckthorn oil - the source of youth! The 100% natural cold pressed in a slow process. Top-quality oil, pressed from sea buckthorn berries harvested in the ecological zone near Truskavets. It does not contain GMOs. It retains all the health-promoting properties of sea buckthorn berries , and these are very valuable - they have the power of vitamin C, have antiatherosclerotic properties , improve the condition of the skin, normalize the pressure ... See for yourself!
Properties of sea buckthorn oil:
- high content of flavonoids , i.e. antioxidants
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in phytosterols that neutralize free radicals
- tannins have a disinfecting and disinfecting effect , they tighten the skin, have antibacterial properties and have anti-inflammatory properties - that is why sea buckthorn oil is perfect for the skin as a preparation for wounds, scars, eczema or acne scars . It will also help with stretch marks on the skin
- sea buckthorn oil contains a high concentration of vitamin C , as well as vitamins A, B, E, and K.
- sterols and vitamins C and E help lower blood pressure
- contains essential fatty acids (essential fatty acids), Omega-6 and Omega-9 , thanks to which sea buckthorn oil lowers the level of bad cholesterol
- helps in the treatment of wounds , abrasions and surface burn wounds
- has a cosmetic application: it prevents hair loss, has anti-dandruff properties, soothes skin irritations, including scalp, gives shine to the hair
- prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces the existing ones
- has a slightly fruity taste and a beautiful deep orange-red color (attention, it has a strong color)
Application of sea buckthorn oil:
Use prophylactically from 5 drops to 1 teaspoon a day after a meal .
Rinsing the mouth with sea buckthorn oil: it is recommended to use 5 to 10 drops in a glass of warm, boiled water. Use the prepared rinse 2 or 3 times a day.
Skin application: Due to the strong coloring properties of sea buckthorn oil, it is recommended to prepare a 5% solution before applying it to the skin.
Pregnant women can consume sea buckthorn oil only under the supervision of a doctor.
Pancreatitis or hepatitis, cholelithiasis or acute cholecystitis are contraindications to eating sea buckthorn oil. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of Siberian sea buckthorn oil in 100 g:
The energy value is 3760 kJ / 899 kcal
Fats, including: 99.5 g
acids saturated 19.55 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
180 mg of carotenoids / 100g