Sea Buckthorn Honey
Creamy multiflower honey with sea buckthorn - the power of vitamins and microelements added to natural honey.
We enriched the multiflower honey with 2% of the freeze-dried sea buckthorn. Thanks to the freeze-drying process, the sea buckthorn has retained all its nutritional values.
Honey has a slightly acidic, deep flavor and a beautiful orange color of sea buckthorn berries.
Properties of Sea Buckthorn Honey:
- multiflorous honey is recommended in allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, e.g. atopic bronchial asthma or hay fever
- simple sugars (glucose and fructose) contained in multiflower honey, thanks to their easy digestibility by the body, are a valuable source of energy
- the addition of sea buckthorn contains 190 bioactive substances, including vitamins (C, A, E, F, K, P, B12), microelements, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants and lipids
- the vitamin C content in sea buckthorn is exceptionally high - about 500-1500mg of vitamin C in 100g of fruit, additionally the fruits contain routine that maintains vitamin C in the body
- sea buckthorn contains about 4-6 times more vitamin A and carotenoids than carrots, thanks to which we can effectively and reliably supplement vitamin A deficiencies
- sea buckthorn berries stimulate the immune system, help fight infections and microbes
Beautiful, deep color of sea buckthorn honey and unique taste - all this naturally, for your health! Sea buckthorn honey goes well with tea, salad dressings and cold-prepared dressings. It can also be added as an addition to meats and cheeses - emphasizing them perfectly.
Ingredients: nectar multiflower honey 98%, freeze-dried sea buckthorn 2%