Rapeseed Oil 250 ml
Cold-pressed rapeseed oil - in small batches, at a befriended oil mill.
Rapeseed oil is produced by pressing ripe rape seeds obtained from the rape field in the Podkarpacie region.
Thanks to pressing at a temperature always below 35 degrees Celsius, rapeseed oil retains its health properties.
It is 100% natural. We do not interfere with the oil - we do not refine or clean it.
As a result, you get fresh, nutritious oil straight from the oil mill.
Properties of rapeseed oil:
- noticeably improves metabolism thanks to essential fatty acids (cold-pressed rapeseed oil contains 90% of them!)
- thanks to the optimal ratio of Omega-3 acids to Omega-6 acids, it efficiently regulates the body's fat balance
- contains highly fat-soluble vitamins: provitamins A, vitamins K and E.
- lowers cholesterol - contains plant sterols that have antioxidant properties
- rich flavor - mild, but with a hint of roasted sunflower seeds
Natural cold-pressed rapeseed oil in small batches - you will always get fresh, fragrant with rapeseed fields and rich in unsaturated fatty acids. To produce 1 liter of rapeseed oil, we use about 3 kilograms of selected rapeseed. Unrefined, unrefined rapeseed oil produced in a friendly press has a dark golden color, intense aroma and rich flavor. In the kitchen, it effectively replaces olive oil (for salads, dressings and as an addition to cold dishes). Known as the "oil of the north" - check out its unique properties!
Cold-pressed rapeseed oil is not suitable for frying. It retains its health properties only when used cold.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of rapeseed oil in 100 ml:
The energy value is 3382 kJ / 823 kcal
Fats, including: 91.4 g
Acids saturated 6.4 g
Acids monounsaturated 61 g
Acids polyunsaturated 24 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) 7.5 g
Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 16 g
Omega-9 (oleic acid) 56 g