RADIANT Mineral Foundation Golden Fairest
Golden shades are designed for women with warm beauty type. They are dominated by notes of yellow with a touch of olive tones.
Golden Fairest radiant foundation is the second brightest in golden range, ideally suited for women with very fair, slightly yellow complexion. It is easy to apply, gives a sense of lightness and a natural look.
Annabelle Minerals Radiant foundation refill in paper packaging. The effect of glowing skin and optical reduction of fine lines plus SPF 20 - for all skin types, especially for dull and non-radiant.
Are you wondering how to minimize the use of disposable plastic in your makeup? Bet on mineral cosmetics in ecological refill packaging.
You will get your favorite Annabelle Minerals foundation in a jar made of 100% unstained paper. Just pour the product into a reusable jar and make sure that the paper packaging goes to the appropriate bin for paper.
It will be processed and you will join the #lesswaste movement, which we encourage you to do!
Mineral foundation in the radiant formula evens out skin tone and subtly illuminates it. The complexion looks more fresh and rested.
Radiant foundation provides the effect of soft focus. It is almost imperceptible and does not clog pores. Offers sun protection at 20 SPF.
This is the most universal of Annabelle Minerals mineral foundation formulas. Especially recommended for people with dull and greyish skin.
Provides long-lasting, natural-looking makeup.
INCI: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-] CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Annabelle Minerals mineral foundation application is most convenient using a designated foundation brush: Flat Top, Kabuki, Short Top, or Softie L makeup sponge.
Loose mineral foundation can be applied both dry and wet.
To apply the foundation wet, simply spray the brush with thermal water or hydrolate and then gently dip it into the cosmetic. Foundations consistency will become creamy.
Should you prefer dry application, then:
- Pour a small amount of the foundation on the lid of the cosmetic jar;
- Delicately touching the selected brush the surface of the cosmetic;
- Tap off any excess against the top of your hand;
- Apply a thin layer of foundation to your face with a circular motion, directing the brush from inner to the outer areas of the face, which will ensure uniform application without unevenness;
- Remember to apply the foundation beyond the jawline;
- Should you consider the coverage to be too delicate, repeat the above actions until you achieve the desired effect.
You will achieve a natural effect a few minutes after applying foundation, when the minerals blend with your skin.