Propolis 50 g
Aromatic bee product great against viruses.
Propolis is a fragrant substance consisting of resin, waxes, essential oils (it owes its beautiful smell to them!), Pollen and bee secretions.
The good itself closed in a jar.
Properties of propolis:
- has a bactericidal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect
- used as a natural antibiotic
- for external use (you can lubricate yourself with small amounts of e.g. solution)
- ideal for the preparation of medicinal propolis tincture or propolis ointment *
- has aromatherapeutic properties - its unique fragrance improves your mood!
- propolis tincture is used for stomach ailments (e.g. gastric flu), for sore throats (you can put the throat with a stick soaked in tincture), externally for wounds
Some tips for using propolis:
- propolis, like any natural bee product, can cause allergic reactions. Before using (orally, on the skin), we advise you to try a small amount of propolis to rule out allergy
- in order to facilitate the removal of the propolis from the jar, it is not completely filled. There is 50 g of propolis in the jar
- * if you want to grind propolis, it must be frozen beforehand and ground when frozen (warm propolis is sticky)
- propolis is very dirty, so it is best to use a glass / spoon that can be destroyed
net weight 50 g