Nustino banana - powdered peanut butter
Nustino strawberry is powdered peanut butter with freeze-dried banana. It contains about 90% less fat than its traditional counterpart.
It perfectly combines with water, creating a protein-rich cream perfect for a sandwich, shake or dessert.
Weight 200 g
Nustino is a new form of peanut butter. Although we do not associate peanut butter with a powder, just mix Nustino with water or milk / vegetable drink (suggested ratio - 50:50) and you will get a tasty fluffy cream containing 90% less fat than conventional peanut butter. The best remains: Nustino is almost 50% protein in its purest form.
An additional benefit is the wider use of such powdered butter. In addition to the sandwich cream, it is perfect as an ingredient in sports shakes, an addition to ice cream, yoghurt or cakes.
Nustino banana-flavored peanut butter - two classics in one - will it work? Let's check.
A natural addition in the form of freeze-dried bananas - after mixing with water, we get a delicious cream with a complete composition.
- Ingredients: 83% skim roasted peanuts, sugar, 5% freeze-dried banana, salt
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Manufactured for: Venusti Sp. z o. o
- Preparation method: mix 2 tablespoons of powder with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Masa netto: 200 g
- Storage: Store in a dry and cool place. Protect against moisture.
Millet with peanut sauce based on Nustino Banana:
- ½ cup of millet
- 500 ml coconut milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 tablespoon of cane sugar
- ½ pomegranate
- two particles of grapefruit
- optional: finely chopped fruit; e.g. strawberries
- a heaped tablespoon of Nustino Banana powdered peanut butter, mixed with water in a 50:50 ratio
- half a teaspoon of lemon juice
- half a teaspoon of honey
- Rinse the millet with water (cold and boiling water to get rid of the bitterness) and pour it into a pot.
- Pour about 350 ml of coconut milk and cane sugar into the pot. Cook the whole, covered, over low heat for about a quarter of an hour.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and remove it from the burner.
- Mix the Nustino Banana powdered peanut butter with water in a separate vessel with a little honey and lemon juice.
- Put the finished millet into salad bowls.
- Before consumption, decorate the millet by pouring the sauce over it and adding the husked pomegranate seeds and pieces of grapefruit (or other fruits as desired)