Milk Thistle Oil 250 ml
Milk thistle oil is pressed cold in a small, friendly manufactory - it works best as a product supporting the work of the liver.
The pistons in the oil mill press the milk thistle seeds slowly. When pressing, the temperature does not exceed 35 degrees Celsius - cold-pressed milk thistle oil retains all the nutritional values.
The oil has a characteristic taste and aroma - we do not clean it or refine it. It will come to you 100% natural.
Properties of Milk Thistle Oil:
- thanks to the content of silymarin, it regulates the work of the liver and kidneys , effectively cleansing them of toxins - great for chronic liver diseases (e.g. cirrhosis)
- great for supporting memory and thought processes - thanks to the content of antioxidants that eliminate the effects of free radicals, it facilitates concentration and the ability to remember
- has anti-inflammatory properties and is especially recommended to support inflammation of the throat and larynx
- when applied to the skin, it helps in the fight against atopic dermatitis, burns and difficult to heal wounds
- supports digestion , improves the functioning of the digestive system and prevents, for example, flatulence
- it has a slightly nutty, delicate flavor
Milk thistle oil is not recommended for consumption by pregnant, breastfeeding and those under the age of 12 - due to the lack of appropriate studies on these groups. Consumption of milk thistle oil in these cases should always be consulted with a doctor.
Cold-pressed milk thistle oil is a proven way to support the liver and kidneys. Introduced into the diet for good, it will effectively improve your metabolism. Cold pressing in small batches ensures that you will always find milk thistle oil fresh. Keep natural, unrefined milk thistle oil in a cool, dark place and use it orally or cold in your dishes - as an ingredient in sauces and dressings.
Milk thistle oil is not suitable for frying. It retains its health properties when used cold.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of milk thistle oil in 100 ml:
The energy value is 3700 kJ / 900 kcal
Fats, including: 92 g
Acids saturated 18 g
Acids monounsaturated 25 g
Acids polyunsaturated 49 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 45 g
Omega-9 (oleic acid) 23 g