RESIBO URBAN ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION CREAM - 50 ml
The force of nature versus civilization.
The cream that creates an invisible protective layer is a natural shield to fight the everyday pollution of a big city, as well as harmful radiation from a computer or smartphone screen and UV radiation.
- Biophilic H, an innovative plant-based emulsifier that gives the effect of a "second skin". It creates an imitation of the stratum corneum in the form of a lamellar structure (two layers of phospholipids filled with water). Such a "second skin" retains active substances and increases their penetration into the skin, while limiting the transepidermal water loss
- Phycosaccharide AP - an oligosaccharide obtained from "algae skin", which protects human skin by creating an invisible mask that absorbs heavy metals, cigarette smoke and the so-called fine PM 2.5 particles that are contained in the polluted air around us. At the same time, it helps to remove these impurities while cleansing the skin
- Physalis extract, which protects against thermal aging of the skin caused by infrared and sun rays, and at the same time reduces inflammation and reduces the degradation of collagen and elastin
- EPS White - a revolutionary marine exopolysaccharide that prevents inflammation and pigmentation spots caused by exposure to environmental pollutants and UV radiation
- Rice bran oil, which, thanks to the content of vitamin E and gamma oryzanol, protects against free radicals, strengthens and firms the skin, also improves the condition of mature skin, supports the renewal processes and soothes
- gluten-free wheat germ oil softens rough and "repairs" damaged skin, strengthening it and slowing down the aging process, as well as protecting it from the harmful effects of the sun
* certified ingredients