Linseed Oil 250 ml
Cold pressed , unrefined linseed oil . It contains a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids, thanks to which it has a number of health properties. Linseed oil from Manufaktura Sadowskich is pressed fresh - you will always receive a bottle of fragrant, healthy oil, pressed in a small oil mill. Perfect for use in the diet of Dr. Budwig .
Properties of linseed oil:
- counteracts bad cholesterol - thanks to the high content of Omega-3 acids
- works great on the skin, accelerates wound healing (it is recommended for lubrication in light skin lesions)
- Regularly supplemented linseed oil lowers blood pressure , so it is ideal for people with hypertension
- when used regularly, it effectively supports the digestive system
- wide cosmetic use - helps to maintain hydration in the skin and hair
Linseed oil is pressed in a small manufactory, in small batches, always fresh. Thanks to pressing, it always keeps all its nutritional values at a temperature lower than 35 degrees Celsius, including the valuable unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3. Fresh cold-pressed linseed oil is perfect for Dr. Budwig's diet. Cold-pressed Budwig linseed oil - include it in your diet and observe its positive effect on health!
Linseed oil for cold use. It is not suitable for frying. Linseed oil should be refrigerated.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of linseed oil in 100 ml:
The energy value is 3700 kJ / 900 kcal
Fats, including: 93 g
Acids saturated 8.9 g
Acids monounsaturated 15 g
Acids polyunsaturated 69 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) 56 g
Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 13 g
Omega-9 (oleic acid) 15 g