Hygienic Line Cream - Mask for Dry Hands 200 ml
- after detergents and disinfectants
Glycerin cream - a mask necessary for the care of dry and irritated hands, especially with the use of detergents or alcohol-based antibacterial agents. Strongly regenerates and moisturizes. Contains a complex of repair ingredients:
- glycerin : moisturizes, retains water in the epidermis,
- allantoin : soothes irritations, accelerates skin reconstruction,
- Shea butter : nourishes and smoothest the skin,
- palmitic acid : forms a film to prevent water loss.
The cream increases the skin's resistance to harmful external factors (washing agents, frost, wind). It prevents drying and keratosis of the epidermis. Leaves hands smooth and soft.
Aqua, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Allantoin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.
on clean and dry hands, apply a thicker layer of cream, massage it in and let it absorb. To enhance the effect, we recommend wearing cotton gloves.