Honeydew Honey 450 g
Fine-grained honey from honeydew and dark-colored nectars of flowers, a mild resinous taste and a slightly spicy aroma.
The color of honey can vary from yellow-brown to dark brown with a greenish tinge depending on the type of honeydew present.
Properties of Nectar-Honeydew Honey:
- has a very varied composition and quite high nutritional value
- used in diseases of the heart, circulatory system, treatment of the respiratory tract, digestive disorders and inflammation of the body
- has a diuretic and choleretic effect, as well as anti-inflammatory and disinfecting properties
- reduces the harmful effects of stimulants: coffee, tea, alcohol
- is a valuable nutritional and restoring product in states of physical and mental exhaustion
- shows high antibacterial activity