Honey & Propolis Soap Bar - 100g
Our honey & propolis soap combines propolis, honey and shea butter holding an Eco-Cert certificate. It's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. High content of olive oil and shea butter ensures rich hydration of the skin. It does not contain dyes, the soap colour may vary depending on the season.
Our soap bar has a subtle, natural orange and cloves aroma.
Suitable for face & body.
Propolis is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. In nature, it's a barrier that protects bees in the hive from microbes.
- extremely rich in active chemical compounds
- contains flavonoids, esters, phenolic compounds, proteins, micro-elements, vitamins and lipid-wax substances
- destroys fungi, viruses and protozoa
Honey enriches the skin with biologically active substances, increasing its tension and smoothing
- used in medicinal cosmetics
- disinfecting and cleansing effect
- improves blood flow in the skin tissue
Glycerine has been used in cosmetics for years. It moisturises and protects the skin.
- penetrates into inter-cellular spaces and there binds water
- facilitates the absorption of active ingredients by the skin
- does not damage skin's lipid barrier
Shea butter is often called karité butter, wonderfully moisturises and oils the skin, leaving it elastic and soft.
- reduces itching
- source of vitamins and minerals
- used in the treatment of psoriasis, dermatosis or allergies
- an Eco-Cert certificate
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Honey, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Parfum, Propolis Cera, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernel Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.
Allergens: Product contains honey and propolis. If you have sensitive or allergic skin, it’s always recommended to do a patch test. Even natural ingredients, like herbs, oils, or essential oils can cause sensitivity reactions.
Our products are NOT tested on animals.