Hemp Oil 250 ml
Hemp seed oil, cold-pressed, natural, unrefined. We always press the oil in small batches, fresh, sending you oil rich in essential fatty acids, i.e.
Omega-3 and Omega-6, which constitute a large part of the hemp oil composition.
It has an olive color, a fresh scent and a wide range of culinary and cosmetic applications.
Properties of hemp oil from hemp seeds:
- thanks to the extremely high content of essential unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, hemp oil is ideal for introducing it into your daily diet
- contains zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and a number of vitamins (E, A, K, B vitamins), thanks to which it not only nourishes, but supports the immune and nervous system
- contains gamma-linolenic acid, which regulates the body's hormonal balance
- soothes inflammation of the body , pain in joints and muscles
- contains essential fatty acids, necessary to maintain a beautiful and healthy complexion (and is well absorbed)
- has an ideal proportion of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids (3: 1)
Pressed from selected hemp seeds, always cold, hemp oil has a number of health properties and is widely used in cosmetics. It is a versatile oil which, thanks to cold pressing and production in small batches, retains its freshness and nutritional value. You always get a bottle of hemp oil made fresh, filled with an intensely fragrant oil, completely different and richer than that available on store shelves. Try the properties of hemp oil!
Hemp oil retains its health properties when used cold. It is not suitable for cooking.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of hemp oil in 100 ml:
The energy value is 3411 kJ / 830 kcal
Fats, including: 92 g
Acids saturated 7.8 g
Acids monounsaturated 11.3 g
Acids polyunsaturated 72.9 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) 16 g
Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 51 g