GUA SHA - Face Massage Tool
Gua Sha rose quartz face massage tool.
Gua Sha is a massage technique that originated in the tradition of therapeutic Chinese massage. The massage improves lymph flow, shapes the face and improves the absorption of skincare products. This is an excellent technique to stimulate vital energy.
Gua sha is a traditional Chinese method of therapeutic massage. The massage improves lymph flow, shapes face oval and improves absorption of skincare products. "Gua" means scraping and "sha" stands for skin redness.
Gua Sha by Annabelle Minerals is a tool made of natural stone - rose quartz. The shape of the tile is not accidental. Each side is used to massage specific parts of the face.
Face massage - why is it worth it?
Systematic GUA SHA massage:
- adds radiance to the skin and improves the contour of the face
- reduces fine lines firms and smoothes the skin stimulates blood circulation and collagen production
- speeds up the process of removing toxins
- reduces the secretion of sebum and softens the skin
How to prepare the face for the massage?
Thoroughly cleanse your face and use a product that will make the Gua Sha slip. Choose Annabelle Minerals face oil or moisturiser.
How to properly massage the face using gua sha tool?
1. Use Gua Sha massager after applying face oil or moisturiser.
2. Always perform the massage from internal to external parts of the face. Start at the forehead and work your way down gradually.
3. Repeat each move of the plate 10 to 15 times with gentle to medium pressure. The exception is the area around the eyes - it requires gentle pressure.
Massage with Gua Sha regularly and you will notice the results very quickly. Your complexion will glow, become firmer and smoother. The contour of the face will be improved and the depth of fine lines will be reduced.