Flower pollen from apiaries located in Kociewie 250 g
Flower pollen comes from apiaries located in Kociewie - the family site of Wojciech Cejrowski.
Flower pollen , also known as bee pollen, is nothing else than pollen collected by bees from flowers, enriched with bee enzymes, honey and nectar. It has a growing number of users.
It is not surprising because it contains over two hundred biologically active substances. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, of which it contains about 20 times more than a carrot. Additionally, it contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, E, C, PP and D.
Bee pollen, due to its rich biological composition, can be considered a great representative of the superfoods group, i.e. food with a VERY healthy composition.
It is worth consuming pollen all year round, but it will be especially useful in spring, when we regain strength after a long winter.
HOW TO USE THE POLLEN:
To increase pollen assimilation, it is recommended to soak pollen grains for several hours or grind them before consumption. Here are two ways to use pollen:
- Place 1 tablespoon of pollen in lukewarm water in the evening , and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. In this way, we will achieve even 8-10 times greater digestibility
- 1 tablespoon of pollen should be added to yogurt, porridge, kefir at least half an hour before consumption in order to dissolve the pollen.
- perfectly strengthens the body during treatments that weaken the body,
- improves the body's immunity,
- supports the heart and circulatory system,
- accelerates the metabolism and stimulates the appetite,
- strengthens the liver.
Weight: 250 g
Best before the end of 2024
Pasieka Szwałek - Kamil Szwałek
83-130 Pelplin, Klonówka, ul. Kościelna 21
The history of beekeeping tradition in the Szwałek family dates back to 1896.