Evening Primrose Oil 250 ml
Cold pressed evening primrose oil, unrefined, completely natural.
We always press oils in small batches, thanks to which the oil gets into your hands fresh and fragrant.
Evening primrose oil is both a culinary and cosmetic treasure. Perfect to eat cold. Women's favorite oil!
Properties of cold pressed evening primrose oil:
- regulates the hormonal balance , soothes ailments related to menstruation (PMS) and menopause, regulates the menstrual cycle and the level of hormones supporting fertility
- evening primrose oil facilitates slimming (supports digestion and prevents fat storage)
- supports the treatment of acne and skin diseases , keeping the outer layers hydrated thanks to unsaturated fatty acids
- Cold - pressed evening primrose oil strengthens immunity and detoxifies the body
- lowers the level of bad cholesterol and prevents its accumulation - reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
- applied to the skin and hair, it helps to keep them moisturized and therefore healthy and beautiful
- it has a delicate, slightly sunflower flavor
Evening primrose oil regulates the work of the endocrine system - if you are pregnant or taking hormonal medications, consult your doctor about the use of evening primrose oil.
Evening primrose oil is always pressed cold, in small batches, in a small manufacture. The oil pressing temperature is always low (below 35 degrees Celsius), which means that evening primrose oil retains its properties. It has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids, and a range of vitamins and trace elements. Use it cold on dishes, such as salads or cold sauces. Evening primrose oil is also a valued cosmetic oil - apply it to the skin and hair to maintain hydration and restore vitality.
Evening primrose oil loses its properties when heated. Add it to your dishes or use it only when cold to fully benefit from its pro-health features.
250 ml net capacity
Nutritional values of evening primrose oil in 100 ml:
The energy value is 3600 kJ / 884 kcal
Fats, including: 92 g
Acids saturated 7.5 g
Acids monounsaturated 8.5 g
Acids polyunsaturated 76 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Omega-6 (linoleic acid) 68 g
Omega-6 (gamma-linolenic acid) 7.7 g
Omega-9 (oleic acid) 7.5 g