Dry Body Massage Brush - Round - Tampico
The twin brother of our bestselling oval dry body brush - it's up to you which shape you prefer, otherwise they are identical and just as effective.
Forget all chemical cosmetics and expensive spa treatments and replace them with one natural dry body brush!
Our massage brush is 100% natural - a beech wood frame, agave bristle hair and a cotton hand strap for easy grip.
How to dry brush your skin?
- use a long sliding motion from bottom up - movement direction must always go towards the heart (lymph flow)
- brush your legs and hands as if you were sweeping the floor :) For your stomach and joints (e.g. elbows, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) use gentle circular movements
- pressure depends on the thickness of skin in the massaged area - go gentle around the neckline or under the arms
- NO balms or oils should be used for the massage
How often to dry body brush?
- ideally before each bath/shower, but we understand that's easier said than done for busy mums, so try at least 3 times a week
- After the first 3 or 4 brushes you will see and feel your skin getting smoother
Please note that we cannot accept returns of massage brushes as they fall under the category of intimate, sanitary and hygienic products, health and personal care items.