Dr. Jacob's Alkaline Formula plus 300 g
Mineral balance based on citrate and lactate
- For acid-base metabolism, bones, muscles, heart and blood pressure
- Potassium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D and B1
- Healthy calcium lactate without milk ingredients
- Very good solubility and compatibility of minerals
- Fruity fresh with real lemon ü 50 servings for up to 50 days
Modelled after nature
Dr. Jacob’s Alkaline Formula plus contains fiber and citrate- and lactate-based organic minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, which can be found in a ratio of about 3:2. Futhermore, it is rich in potassium, but particularly low in sodium.
- The nutrients in Dr. Jacob’s Alkaline Formula plus support to the following normal body functions:
- Acid-base metabolism (zinc)
- Maintenance of bones and teeth (calcium, vitamin D)
- Collagen formation for normal function of cartilage (vitamin C)
- Nerves and muscles (potassium, magnesium)
- Maintanance of normal blood pressure (potassium)
- Energy metabolism and reduction of fatigue (magnesium)
- Maintenace of normal nails, hair and skin (zinc)
- Immune system (vitamin D, zinc)
- Heart function (vitamin B1)
Food supplement with sweetener
Recommended consumption: Dissolve one measuring spoon (MS) à 6g with 250ml of low sodium water 1–2 times a day. The finely ground lemon pieces can be drunk. Drink preferably with meals. In case of potassium metabolism disorder (drug-induced), hyperkalemia, alkalosis or kidney failure, use only under medical supervision. The full daily intake (= 2 servings) is suitable for adults (aged 15+).
Ingredients: Potassium citrate, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, lemon powder (5.5 %), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium carbonate, acidifier malic acid, silica, sweetener steviol glycosides, zinc citrate, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 from lichens). May contain traces of nuts.
Fill levels depends on technical factors. Store box in a dry place and keep the lid closed!
Expiry date: 12.01.2024