Coconut Oil 900 ml
Natural cold-pressed coconut oil is one of the richest sources of saturated fatty acids. Unrefined oil with a wonderful coconut scent, perfect for frying and as an addition to dishes, also hot. Beloved by many as a cosmetic oil. Always fresh, it goes to your hands a maximum of a few days after the slow pressing process. Introducing unrefined coconut oil!
Properties of cold pressed coconut oil:
- regulates cholesterol by increasing the level of good cholesterol (HDL), while reducing bad cholesterol (LDL)
- fatty acids from coconut oil do not accumulate in the form of adipose tissue , so it is called good fat
- coconut oil is pure energy - by consuming it, you get an instant boost!
- unrefined coconut oil reduces appetite and therefore supports weight loss
- and perfect for frying (smoke point above 200 degrees Celsius)
- great as a cosmetic , used alone on the skin and hair or as a base for masks and peelings
Unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil, apart from all the nutritional values, also retains the pleasant aroma and taste of coconut. So it smells exotic and supports the body, while being very versatile. We always press coconut oil in small batches in a small manufacture. It comes to you always fresh, retaining its pro-health values and being a real treasury of saturated fatty acids.
Net capacity 900 ml
Nutritional values of coconut oil per 100 g:
Energy value 3700 kJ / 900 kcal
Fats, including: 100 g
Fat saturated 90 g
Fatty acids monounsaturated 8 g
Fatty acids polyunsaturated 2 g
Carbohydrates, including: 0 g
Sugars 0 g Proteins 0 g Salt 0 g