Bee Pollen 100 g
Bee Bread is a combination of pollen, honey, royal jelly and bee enzymes.
Due to the high content of lactic acid and its antioxidant properties, bee bread can be stored for a long time without any loss of quality.
Properties of feathers:
- the composition of bee bread includes: vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, P and PP and the elements: potassium, iron, selenium, magnesium, copper, silicon, chlorine, sulfur, manganese, and also enzymes.
- the healing effect of bee bugs is used in such diseases as: chronic hepatitis, chronic tonsillitis, cardiological diseases, iron deficiency anemia, intestinal and stomach diseases, prostate, anemia, rheumatism
- has a strengthening and regenerating effect, e.g. after diseases, convalescence, after surgeries, in the case of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Application of feathers:
- The feathers can be eaten straight from the package by slowly chewing on the pellets. You can also mix it with water (half a teaspoon in half a glass of water) or with honey.
- The usual prophylactic dose of bee-seed is 10-20 g per day, consumed at once or divided into two parts, always 30-45 minutes after a meal, so that stomach discomfort does not occur. A daily dose of 30 g for an adult should not be exceeded.
The treatment should start with small amounts to get the body used to it.
Bread can cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to pollen. It's best to try a few granules first and watch for signs of an allergic reaction (e.g. itchy ears or throat).